Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Couple More Cards...

Like I promised yesterday, here are some more cards. The first two are a case from my upline, Cindy, you can see her blog here . We are making these today in my classes. I love the one with Happy Birthday in Melon Mambo - I consider that a "summer" card and it will probably be the last "summery" card this year. :( But on to bigger and better things right? Fall, halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are all just right around the corner. Lots to get ready for! The third card is made also by Cindy - I received it from a swap we had a couple of nights ago. Love the skeleton and the bat!


October 3rd is National Card Making Day - there is a day for everything isn't there? I'm going to have an open house where you can drop in and make a free card. I will have a display board up with various Christmas Cards that you can make. You can pick out the design that you want - I will have various prices listed - I will order the supplies and cut your card stock for you. I will set up an evening where you can come and make it at my house or if you prefer, you can pick up your supplies and take them home to make.


October 8th is our next regular card making class which will focus alot on Halloween. Hope to see everybody then. Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment