Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wahoo!!




Yes, Jason got the job! Thank you to everyone who prayed for us - we so appreciate it. He will be CFO of Lehrer's Flowers and will start April 1st. This is a well established business in the Denver area and they are a major wholesaler of flowers in the country. We are looking forward to a long and stable future with them. I think it will be a nice change for Jason just being out of the car business. He is finishing up his masters in accountancy in May and will take the exam for CPA this summer or fall - I think he is ready for things to settle down - I know I am!!




I'm putting up some pics of cards that we will be making in April. I also had a demonstrator's class last night and will put up some pics of that class soon.




Take care!! Love, LeAnn









No comments:

Post a Comment