Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Watch out everyone - I'm blogging now!



I admit it - I put this off as long as I could but if you can't beat them join them, right? I really want to share my love of stamping and my creations along with giving friends and family updates on the Anderson family. So, hopefully I can keep this blog updated.The boys are taking CSAP tests (standardized testing) this week - they are loving it because it means no homework! Jason has a second interview this week so please keep him in your prayers! We took Prissy today to get her shaved and they said they would only groom her once a year from now on since she is having kidney problems - she is 18 years old! I think this may be the start of the end - but she still looks and acts like she feels good! I mean when all you do is sleep and eat tuna -what can go wrong??! Cubby is my shadow - he is the sweetest thing ever! He is definitely my baby. Along with all of that, Grayson has two hamsters - Bubbles and Sandy - Cubby wants to play with them sooo bad! ha

1 comment:

  1. Hey babe! I'm SO excited that you finally joined us! You won't regret it!! I'm sorry that I'm just now getting back with you. I'll be happy to help in any way that I can. You did a great job...it looks awesome! Just call me or email me if you have any questions. Love you!! :)Amber

    ReplyDelete