Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mmmmm??!!.....






Okay dad, I'm not sure this is what the snow-blower is meant for.....



Jason was clearing off our driveway this past weekend when a snowball fight broke out and Jason had to use the snow blower to retaliate. Not sure if that was fair or not but the boys enjoyed it! (Grayson has his snow goggles on - Parker has swimming goggles on!)


Today the weather is beautiful - sunny and in the 60's - supposed to be in the 70's by this afternoon. Crazy weather!




Today - sunny, Yeah!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious!! I can just see that impish grin that I know Jason had on his face! I can't believe you have that much snow in April. I like snow, but I just don't think I could handle it during spring. It's supposed to be 80 here today...I'm lovin' it! Miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete