Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring in the Rockies

Why does our house look pink??? Its really a
cream color.....


Our porch is about 2 feet off of the ground.




Heavy snow


Poor birdies!

I thought the weather in AR/TN was crazy but here you really never know what to expect! In my last post it was beautiful -sunny and in the 70's - fast forward to this past Thursday it started snowing and has not stopped (today is Saturday) we are supposed to get up to 30"! Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 50's and by Tues in the 70's!


Of course, I must post some pics of cards that I have been working on! One is for mother's day and the other is just kind of a spring(y) type card. Leave me a post and let me know what you think! Take care everyone!


The mother's day part goes into the "pot".
Actual card and the flowers lift up.


The butterfly is stamped in pink then a layer
of vellum is placed over it. The vellum is accented
in glitter which is so cute!
P.S. All my cards are available for purchase just let me know if you are interested!
Thanks for looking! LeAnn



No comments:

Post a Comment