Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Let it Snow....


My poor plant!! We are supposed to get between 1 and 2 feet of snow between today and tomorrow. They cancelled school today - so the boys are home with friends over. I may have to send them outside to build a snowman or go sledding later.

Last night we had our demonstrator shoebox swap which is always a great time - we have such a great group of girls. Below are the cards we made.

Tracy made this card. I really like this stamp set - its very "christmas-y" to me.
Jill made this card using an oval punch and the ornament punch - very creative Jill - love it!
Kim (a.k.a. Granny) made the snowflake card - love the colors on this one.
Dorothy made the Dasher card - Dasher is a great stamp to have for Christmas.
Tara (our leader) made the below card using masking and sponging. I love that effect.
I have one more swap to show you but will wait until tomorrow...you will want to check back as it would be a great idea for Thanksgiving! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment