Thursday, October 22, 2009

Where does the time go?????


At the end of September Jason and I took a weekend trip to Las Vegas with our good friends from Memphis, Steven and Jennifer. We had a great time - really enjoyed catching up with Jen and Steve.



The boys are on fall break which is for 2 weeks. So, we made a quick trip back to Arkansas to see both of the grandparents. I got to see my good friend Penny and of course we made some cards!! We also took the kiddos bowling which was a lot of fun - my boys loved it!







Okay - you know that I cannot leave without posting at least one card! This is one of my cards for Christmas.


Why is it that fall seems so busy? I guess with school back in session and sports plus all the other extra activities - it just seems that there is not enough time in the day to get things done!! Which is my excuse for not posting in forever!!


Take care!!


No comments:

Post a Comment